- Monday: morning / afternoon
- Tuesday, Thursday: morning
- Wednesday, Friday afternoon
- And by appointment
HOW TO MAKE AND CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT?
You can make an appointment by phone or e-mail
If you can not keep an appointment, cancel please 24 hours in advance, so that we can reassign the slot to another patient.
In addition to the cash payment we can offer you a one-time or installment payment by a credit card (accepted cards). For more information, please call us or send us an E-mail.
We accept the following cards:
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO AFTER TEETH BLEACHING?
After the cosmetic teeth bleaching procedure, it is important you strictly follow the instructions to keep your teeth white longer.
24 hours after teeth bleaching
- do not eat or drink dark or dark-colored foods and drinks, like soy sauce, coffee, tea, red wine or Coca-Cola
- do not smoke
- do not use colored toothpaste
How to keep your teeth white longer?
- wash your teeth regularly
- visit your dentist regularly
- lower the consumption of coffee, tea and other colored drinks and foods
- lower the consumption of cigarettes and other tobacco products
INSTRUCTIONS AFTER CEMENTING FIXED PROSTHETIC ELEMENTS
- After cementing fixed prosthetic elements, such as crowns, bridges, veneers, etc., we recommend that for the first two hours you avoid any chewing, especially in the case of cements, that have been cured by a chemical or by a combined chemical / light procedure.
- Starting too soon to chew can cause cracks in the cement crystal lattice, reducing its cohesion and causing de-cementation of the product.
- Ceramic products, first of all veneers, are just as sensitive as the natural teeth to biting into hard materials. For this reason be careful when eating fruit that has hard stones or seeds.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PATIENTS WITH FIXED / MOBILE BRACES REGARDING THE HYGIENE AND HANDLING THE BRACES
- Mouth should be kept clean at all times.
- After every meal you have to wash your mouth thoroughly to remove any food residues.
- Use medium-soft or orthodontic brushes, specifically designed to remove food debris from interdental spaces.
- Use a toothpaste and jellies with the addition of fluorine.
- Toothbrushes should be replaced more frequently that it is usually the case, as the edges of the braces wear them down sooner.
- After brushing all the elements of the braces should have a shiny look and be food free.
- If you do not take care sufficiently of the hygiene, gums inflammation can happen and karyotic cracks can open on tooth surfaces, endangering thus the success of the orthodontic treatment.
- If oral hygiene is lacking and no improvement is seen during control examinations, even though the patient has been instructed in the clinic on how to properly clean his teeth, the dentist can interrupt therapy and remove the braces; the poor oral hygiene can namely result in a long-term deterioration of the jaws function that is much more serious than the anomaly itself.
- Two to four hours after fixed braces have been mounted the patient will begin to experience a certain discomfort that can last for three to five days. The teeth will be sensitive in contact with food, by themselves however they will not be sensitive.
- While wearing the braces one must avoid hard, sticky and sweet food and carbonated drinks. Chewing hard food items must be avoided because pins in the braces may peel off and warp the wire element, resulting in the termination of the therapy. One has to cut food into smaller pieces and chew it with molars.
- Avoid peanuts, popcorn, other hard seed, chocolate (especially with hazelnuts and almonds), toasted bread and sweets. Avoid chewing fresh carrot and apples and other hard fruits and vegetables.
- If parts of fixed / mobile braces have been destroyed, torn or lost due to failure to comply with instructions given by the dentist to the patient, the patient must pay for orthodontic services as stipulated in the price list.
Rezervirajte termin za kompletno osvježenje vaših zubi. Nudimo Vam paket usluga profesionalnog čišćenja i poliranja zubi te profesionalno izbjeljivanje u ordinaciji. Read more →